Friday, June 27, 2014

Post 2nd full body hyperthermia

My last full body hyperthermia was on Tuesday.  I didn't remember much afterwards as I was more  groggy this time. I didn't even remember the nurse putting in a catheter and moving me to a different room. I remember Chad coming in for a little bit to check on me. My body was warmer after this one.  The day was filled with more I.V.'s and more treatments in the afternoon leaving little time for rest. I feel so tired and my brain is foggy as well. I just wish I could rest.

The conversations I have had with the doctors have helped me understand the treatments better. I am killing off the borrelia(Lyme) and other bad bugs but they have already done damage that I will need to repair.  Often in Lyme disease, there are other problems, such as in my case; thyroid, adrenal gland issues, and hormone issues.  It is important for me to address these when I get home as well as continuing the I.V.'s.

1 comment: